Writing for an academic audience demands a particular writing style that follows certain conventions. In this workshop you will learn to:
• Appreciate the importance of supporting your ideas with reference to the "experts"
• Understand the main conventions of academic writing style
• Approach writing style with confidence.
• Recognise the importance of using your own ‘voice’ in your writing at higher levels
• Use cautious language appropriately
Not attended Academic Writing 1? No Problem! Attend academic writing workshops in the order and time you prefer.